If you are considering new pool construction, you need to be prepared to consider numerous variables and look into all the available options. Since adding a pool to your Tampa Bay area home is a large project, it is important to take your time making the final decision. A very big part of this decision will be reviewing quotes from different pool builders. To help you out, here are 7 things to look for in swimming pool quotes.
- Look into both the initial cost of pool installation and the overall cost of maintaining a pool over the span of the pool’s life. While a lower-end quote might seem like a good deal, long-term maintenance costs can end up making it more expensive if it’s not well constructed.
- Compare the quotes you obtain and eliminate quotes that seem exceptionally high or low. After looking at several pool companies you should have a general understanding of the average costs associated with new pool installation. A quote that comes in extremely high or low could be an indicator that the contractor cannot be trusted.
- Find out if the quote includes the cost of insurance during installation. In most areas, the team hired to install your pool will need to be licensed and this may be reflected in your costs. If it is, ensure you are aware of this upfront.
- Avoid pool contractors that are vague about any of the aspects of pool installation when providing you with a quote. Ask as many questions as you like and make sure that they understand what it is you are looking for.
- Find out what features are included in the price quote that you receive. Some contractors may try to add on additional features that you are not really interested in. Stay focused on what you want, but pay attention to helpful advice and recommendations.
- Understand how they came up with their price quote. A trusted pool contractor should be able to breakdown their quote and help you understand how they arrived at their final figure. Their quote should include a list of expected costs for the pool materials, equipment, and labor costs.
- Finally, carefully compare all your options before choosing the company that you want to install your new pool. Don’t simply choose a company based solely on the price tag. Look at all the advantages of each company; you may even get a company with a higher bid to price match a lower quote.
Keep all these tips in mind when you start your search for the right Tampa Bay pool company. Get a selection of swimming pool quotes and weigh the advantages and disadvantages of each prospective builder, along with the overall price that you are quoted. A great place to start your search is at Tampa Bay Pools. We can talk to you about every available option and give you a clear picture of the best swimming pool for your backyard.
About Tampa Bay Pools
Tampa Bay Pools is a custom pool builder serving Tampa Bay, Brandon, Clearwater, Riverview, Lithia, Valrico, Odessa, Lutz, Plant City, Davenport, Seffner, and St. Petersburg areas, who understands the importance and value of your own backyard escape. That’s why we build spectacular new inground swimming pools that are easy to maintain.
We offer a wide variety of custom projects including residential or commercial swimming pool building, stunning custom features to customize your pool, outdoor enclosures for your backyard oasis, and custom spas.
Our pools can be designed to fit any style or budget; we even offer swimming pool financing options.